What's Up?

What's up with everybody? i'd like to know ... coz i'd like you to know too :) that ...

  • right now, i weigh 155 lbs! hahaha ... but of course! i'm about to deliver my baby boy next month ... pls whisper a prayer for me and my baby ha? (for my friends who are mothers now, keep your tips coming please!!!)
  • i recently kept in touch with my highschool batchmates (La Consolacion College-Main) via e-group ... memories!
  • i have a new friend! an 11-yr old Korean Boy named Jhong Woo, who visits me in my house everyday for a 2-hour english tutorial session ... and i'm having so much fun with the sweet kid hehe (advertisement: need tutor? contact cell num 09198062417 ... moneyback guarantee ... 200/hour ... negosyo!!!)
  • today, i made ube jam (tried to imitate the famous one from Bohol )...and the process made me decide to buy from Bohol forever hehehe
  • i'm so in love with the man i met that 15th day of Feb 2002 in Dumaguete and i thank God everyday for the gift of his love...
  • that i miss you ... and i want you toHug keep in touch :) take care! mmmuah!

No comments:

AddThis