makeup artist me :)

I recently wore my 'make-up artist' hat.
My friend Sweet was to be a sponsor in a wedding and I was assigned to be her make-up artist :) hmmmn .... I thought: Can I still do it? I haven't done serious makeup for so long. But then I often read and hear from the pro --- you can't go wrong with going natural. So that's what I did with sweet. Here are some snaps of Sweet's pa byuti day ....
oh so natural!

I think a little darker on the lips will look much better but the model is certainly prettier than Jackie Lou Blanco eh? hehe Thank you Sweetness! This task reminded me of an encounter with Fanny Serrano in a make-up workshop with my friends 13 years ago. Here's page from my certificates clearbook ...

me: seated left. and niwang pa ko da! hehe

So there you go.. til i wear my make-up artist hat again! click here for more makeup tips :) bye bye!

8 comments:

Amabelle Enriquez-Del Castillo said...

wow, kudos to that, my friend :)

bebang rulona ... said...

halu Yoy!! gwapa kay sweetness no? daw 22 years old lang hehe salamat sa pag drop by ... kitakits!

Anonymous said...

grabe! super ka na guid ka talented ya..that's why gali missing ka kahapon.keep it up my friend.see yah!

bebang rulona ... said...

baw anonymous gid ya haw :) hehe sin o ni man? .... salamat gid ha.. pakilala bi =)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I guess it is high time for us to put up a beauty parlor business sa eskina Yati. hehehe. Akigan ta ni Netty ani... hahaha! - Bentoy

bebang rulona ... said...

Baw ang bana ko daw ga intra di haw hehe ... beb, thank you gid sa pag comment... cge lang kay ako bahala sa imo hahaha =)

momoftwo said...

Ay abaw! tanan na lng ya bang ara sa imo :) its good to be diversified, right? hehehe...u did a wonderful job!

bebang rulona ... said...

thanks maps hehe tilaw2 man ta ang iban na bagay ah =) libre bitaw.. miss reading your blogs .. busy ay?

AddThis