i got interviewed!

Was blog hopping one day when i chanced upon this "interview" thing in Vern's blog (Maping's blogmate and friend) but I was too shy to ask her to interview me too =) hehe. So one day, when I read Meow's 'interview portion', I didn't hesitate to join this game...

Here are the mechanics:

1. Leave me a comment saying “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I
get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the
questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to
interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you
will ask them five questions.

So here are Meming's questions for me..
1) What motivates you? ALSO Have you used these motivators with others?
There are many things that motivate me. Depending on every situation. Like when im down, lazy, grumpy and so low batt, I go to Red Ribbon for Palabok and cake. Buy stuff from National Bookstore, usually scrapbooking supplies. Then I must grab a magazine (either Good Housekeeping, Working Mom or Entrepreneur) which I will read at Bo's Coffee. After that I go home so recharged and invigorated. Generally, what keeps me going everyday are the goals I have set (with hubs) and my simple dreams ---> To be debt free (cnt wait!). To go to Bora with the whole Badilla and Rulona clan, to have a stable business in Bacolod which means, we will eventually settle there (Oh Bacolod! I so love this beautiful place!) . To bring ALL my nephews and nieces to Cebu for a vacation, spend a whole day bonding in Time Zone and Playroom. To go back to my weight a decade ago (Kaya ko to!). To be able to spend time with our parents anytime we want (meaning pagusto lang sakay sa PAL bisan adlaw2 bala haw) . To to have more than enough so we could readily help others in need, especially my bro whose starting his life all over again (linti ka Calonina ka ginapahibi mo ko deh!). To have TIME FREEDOM and FINANCIAL FREEDOM. So that I will be with the people I love all the time. Si Benjo indi na kinanlan mag work .. manage nalang kami amon business (Ilonggo para feel ne feel). These are the things that motivate me.
And I don't think I could use these to motivate others. Motivation is subjective. It always depends on the person who needs to be motivated.

2)How would you rate your communication skills and what have you done to improve them?
Ilonggohanay lang ta ba. pwerti ka fluent hehe.. Cebuano? sus maayo na kaayo ko .. kasabot na ko ug makasulti nasad.. dili sila katag an nga ilongga diay ko gud.. (corny haw) Kidding aside, I honestly think Im not fluent in speaking. I may write well (naks) yes, but heler... pwede na ya bala ma edit hehehe.... much more that I have stoppped doing hosting jobs and teaching ( I used to be an English teacher in Laco Bacolod for 3 years, Gawad Kalinga preschool teacher for 2 yrs...)so, aside from reading and watching English films, I am here being active in blogworld to at least keep my brain from freezing oki?

3)What have you read lately, and what are you reading now?
I read many materials at a time depending on my mood babeh. Im currently reading: If You Really Wanted to Lose Weight...; Your Toddler; Entrepreneur, Cosmopolitan and Misyon magazine... kag kada aga Bibliya dasun gina shout out ko (sa friendster) ang naka touch sa akon kag gina text ko sa mga manghod ko ehehe...

4)Tell us about your experience with online searching.
Searching sa ano man? My search is over. eheehe.. pati ah.. I love this gift of INTERNET. You can find answers to almost any question that pops in your mind.may it be parenting, fashion, food, business, sex. yes.. dala na ina .... ehehe =)

5) What kinds of things do you feel most confident in doing? Somewhat less confident in doing?
Im confident making scrapbooks, writing letters, selling, singing, doing things around the house, laundry, taking care of my son, convincing my husband with anything (hehee gina itik2 ko lang sya sugot na sya dayun ahaha) ... Im somewhat less confident in cooking =( its been my struggle huhu ... dancing,wearing two piece (hikbi) but I know it's going to be sooo soon that I'll be confident again wahahaha! Now that's confidence!!!

There you go!!! Thank you Meming! I enjoyed this! Felt like I was in a couch with Oprah haha ... would you want me to interview you?

13 comments:

felinelostindwilderness said...

Ohhh yeas! yas! yes! yezz!!!

sure manure!!! hrhrhr enjoy ka ay?! Grabe ka ininta sang mga questiones ko..hrhrh Muah!!! daw pang Ms. Universe na nga kwestyen eh..hrhrhr..ill be waiting gwaps!

bebang rulona ... said...

ok ill be mailing you the questions within the month ahaha pati ah.. wait lang soon =)

yes i enjoyed gid eh .. at least na busy ako while wala di akon banana ... tani may ma interview pa da sa akon na iban (pabati bati da sa iban!) heheh

Proud Mother of Two said...

ay abi ko ga tan aw ako sang Ms. Masskarra pageant hehehe..Feel na feel mo gid Inday Bebang ang Q & A portion hehehe..

Hmm..I'm interested on that book about weight loss ;)

I'll send you interview questions next month, just wait for it na lng hehe..

jb29 said...

hellu bibang! inday bibang di na problema ang los weyt. joging lang na ang sabat. try to jog 3x a week. aside from burning the unwanted pats magiging tone din ang masel mo. u dont have to go to d gym. its the most sad place (for me) for those who try to los weyt. joging man jaPon 4 me and d best wi. u dont have to control ur diet (siguro ang mga unhealthy pud lang kag too much rice kag pork kag beep kag pis kag prut kag vegtabols kag brid jok jok jok. just eat helti pud. joging will also energize u. believe me wans u jog and sweat a lot pamatyagan mo u r so healthy..dats y inubo ako ubo ubo ubo jok jok jok uli...pero honestly pagkatapos mo jaging nami matyagan mo...to da pont nga gusto mo takdan oxygen wahahahaa...jok

sa cebu ka gali subong. naks! post man bi pix sang cebu. nagkagto ako dra almost 10 yers ago pa and cebu for me s such a beautiful place. wen it comes to sky crapers di magpa-ulihi sa manila...palayo lang sa linog kay ubos guid ta patay hehehe (knock on the wood----purya panulay)and most of all the bitches ay beaches there, which manila doesn't have. post man by pix diri hehehe...

and bebang, nagmaestra ka gali sa Laco, hi-schol o caleyg? tani sher mi diri xperience mo sa pagteach sa aton beloved iskul. here in manila, i'm always proud to say na Laco graduate ako....

also, u forgot to say at the end of ur anser....I THANK YOU JAJES!!!

bebang rulona ... said...

Maps, you dont need the book na nagniwang ka na!!! dako gid gin niwang mo no.. sige i'll be waiting for the questions hehe.. hulat hulata lang questions ko kay daw ka busy gid .. hay =)

bebang rulona ... said...

helo jb29! thanks sa tips ay abaw patihon ta gid ikaw.. naga kwa lang ko buylo... this is one of the busiest weeks of my layp... im so inspired to lose weight!!!! grrr...

4 yrs nako cebu toto.. and honestly, although this is a good place, i still want bacolod =( it's the place to be gid yah.. oki ah i will post pics here soon ...

yes eh, grade school teacher intawun ako didto for three yrs. i loved my job but God has better plans for me, nag mission worker ako sa Gawad Kalinga for another 2 yrs, dasun namana, gindagit sg isa ka taga cebu.. ari .. cebuana na hehehe .. labay man akon, lain naman ni nga blog ya.... eh eh eh

dats ol teynk yu... bow.

salamat salamat sa inyo paghapit mga higala!!!

felinelostindwilderness said...

ahahaahh..imo gid ni sala ang multiply MAMA BEBANG!!! na adik naman ko didto ay! grrrrrrrrrr*

bebang rulona ... said...

hay.. mas gusto ko ya sa blogger gyapon .. at least diri ya bal an mo gid kun sin o imo frend nga ga tultul bisan wala reminder =) toink. pero lingaw man to kis a. kun indi a busy bala haw...

jb29 said...

inday bibang: ip u do crunches to lose weyt sory bebe u wil only frustrate urself bebe. da pats wont go...maybe in two years heehehe jok...if you want to have abs, lose weyt first by jaging (basking y attire...panty lang kag bra ok na ina hehehe, in two weeks you will really see the development. If u feel u have shed fats alredy dats d time to do crunches and sit-ups and concentrate in toning ur abs. I already experienced dis already naubos na kusog ko sang sit-ups kag crunches puro bil-bil man japon pero sang ging jaging ko 2 wiks lang talalabog tanan nga tambok (nga gahibok-hibok galakat gaumpok). God bless sa imo nga jogging! hope u love it.

jb29 said...

dont 4get to do warm-ups before and cooling-down after jogging to avoid fatigue kag indi guid pag-gulpiha lawas mo hinay hinay lang and enjoy every moment. and bring water with u. the best way to drink a lot is after ur jogging not during kay mabug-atan ka na sang bodi mo, mga lag-ok lang and dapat. okidoki?

Proud Mother of Two said...

ay sus! grabe ang mga tips ni Brando hu! We don't need to go to the gym hehehe! Thank u brando, ano personal trainer ka? aw nano man? hehehe

bebang rulona ... said...

Brands! salamat salamat. promise ko sa imo ma stop na ko crunches anay kag ma jog na ako tonight. by hook or by hook...

maps, ari na may personal trainer na kita nga libre!

meow baw na busy na sa multiply... kita ko to gina may mga kastorya na to sya ... ahem.

si anne2 ya gasala utot pangita laptop... basi may laptop kamo da.. pahulma sya hehe =)

sige kay ma trabaho na ako.. ang akon di amo ho ginabutong ya na ako.. hisaan. kita ya gani ga duk2 ko di sa keyboard butungon ya kona dayun.. hehehe

bebang rulona ... said...

btw for inspiration lang... isa sang paborito ko na blogs lately.. si mellisa (my twittermate) super tambok sya sang una.. now seksi na.. thanks to jogging also.. http://melissamaples.com/2007/05/29/the-wonders-of-the-turkish-diet/#comment-9261

AddThis