what a day

blogmates! sorry for my idle page hehe ... been enjoying my bloghoppings lately.

today, i started with a very positive affirmation but it certainly didn't turn out that way. we had an incident in the house that almost caused me to call an ambulance. i am having a flu (again?) and i hate it that my right nostril gets stuffed with i-don't-know that i can't breathe so i breathe with my mouth. thanks to my hubby for bringing me one million meds including this inhaler which isn't working -- yet.

but then, we can always decide how to go about our day right? so i picked up my bible, and so glad i did. for today's psalm is my favorite:

Psalm 23

A psalm of David.
1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.
4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death, [a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.
i just love this. i read it everytime im in 'darkness' .. i textd this to my brother. who seldom replies. but he replied this time! that made me happy =) that made my day. and there's more reason to say this is a great day:
  • my sister anne called and we talked for more that an hour.. i talked to my nephew abe (so talkative!!!)
  • i realized i lost 3 lbs! (thanks to kris aquino's tip)
  • i laughed a lot with blogmates -- in meow's site.
  • i went outside and appreciated my parents' touch to our small frontyard
  • was able to update my online store a bit
i still believe this has been a great day.
and this has been your friend bebang saying --- MABUHAY! eheheh.

16 comments:

momoftwo said...

beautiful, beautiful! I love Psalm 23 :)

Everyday is a great day, even with little mishaps, no?

bebang rulona ... said...

yes Maps. God is good even in a bad day!

jb29 said...

Hello Bebang! pers taym ko dri hehehe. u r blessed bcoz u know how to see good things in small things. and bcoz of this...sprise sprise...more blessings to come....pusta man!

felinelostindwilderness said...

prrrrrtt* padakop ta ka sa pulis Brando! pusta pusta ka da ha!

bebang rulona ... said...

jb29, welcome to my home! balik balik lang ah... namasyar na ko to sa imo balay baw kasadya to bisan ikaw lang to isa eheheh =)

meowerz --- ano ya nagapa busy sa imo.. hehe

felinelostindwilderness said...

haaay damo gid gina paminsar kag gina ubra kag damo ginabuligan...madalagan na lang ko gani..

sa pihak na bangga. bwahahaha!!!!

bebang rulona ... said...

klitanay ta sa il ani gregas lang ah (hidlaw ko sa bata ah) see y9ou!

felinelostindwilderness said...

hrhrhr...sus plete ta to sang una mahal na ang Ph3.50 estudyante ka..lentek basi subong Pulo na ka pesopesoses!

waaahh hidlaw ko pakpak kag isaw na chicken bbque sa bangga..boypren ko to daan ang manog asal..hrhrhr..i miss him too!

HU HU HU!

bebang rulona ... said...

magpuli ka di bala makaun ta na to den go ta sa LCC bbqhan .. den manokan,,, den eat ta talaba.. hay.

felinelostindwilderness said...

gwa ta dayon DABYANA. OLive Oweelll!!

bebang rulona ... said...

sige lang ... maintain mana gyapon sex appeal... btw, ga supportahanay na kami ni maping paniwang my fren!!! hehehe dis is it! gusto ko na gid mabalik akon lawas sang virgin pa koh!!! ahehe =)

felinelostindwilderness said...

birhen?! ahhahahahahaha!!!! toink. te nag tawa na lang ko kay. Ako man gani..para malapawan ko ang ex ni careypunat..eaha!

bebang rulona ... said...

sige ma meeting ta nga tatlo ... kinanglan may goal kita ... baw serious.

felinelostindwilderness said...

i lost 2 lbs. puro tae gle wahahah!!!

My name is Anne said...

hahahaha...bastos ka gd bala kuring mo.daw pareho ka sang kuring di namon sa ofis d other day. ara ko sa phone, tapos nag pasabak sya sakon.kay gle ututan ya man lang ko.sapagkabaho pa.animal nga sapat (gn translate ko lang hehehe)

namian gd ko ni psalm 23.basta abuton ko sang pagka tarantada ko, gina recite ko ni.

bebang rulona ... said...

tuod? gin ututan ka sang kuring? as in nagssugot ka nga masabak sya?! nge.

yes. life verse ko na ..

tunto nga kuring ay ...amak amak hehe

AddThis