im back :)

hello Philippines and hello world!!!
i miss you my friends here in blogworld but don't worry, i am happy to be back. im not totally out of my pregnancy discomforts but im glad i can now sit here in front of my pc a little longer :) i so believe its because of the GIFT WRAPPING mood i have.. i actually started wrapping gifts last night for our inaaanaks. i wrapped 5 gifts and i was smiling the whole time hehe i just love wrapping gifts!

another big factor of my feeling fine is this little big kuya...
he kisses me all the time, hugs me, calls me MA....smiles at me the way you see him here. he makes me sooo happy. i thank the Lord for you Baby Lab2 :)

that's about it for now.. hinay hinay lang :) take care and let's all have a blessed Christmas Season!

8 comments:

momoftwo said...

Welcome back!!!

Oh how precious expression kuya has in this picture. Ka cute ah! Glad to have you back sexy preggy mama! Just take it one day at a time. Ang blogging ya will be here. Ang importante you're okay and baby number 2 is growing perfectly :)

jb29 said...

Pogi guid gani baby mo bebangz! Artistahon guid. Well it's in the genes.

Te musta ang sexy bebang? Hope u r doing fine.

Halong lang pirmi. Stay stress-free and be happy.

God bless!

bebang rulona ... said...

momoftwo,
himamamaps! thanks for welcoming me back hihihi dugay manko nag absent no? mayo lang wala nyo ko gid drop ba .. and thank you sa imo award sa akon ha.. i will be blogging about it in the days to come :) miss you missyou! mwah!

bebang rulona ... said...

jb29,
salamat toto brandz kay happy2 gid ko katma basta gina dayaw akon anak heheh.. it makes my day so bright!!! hheehe

im pretty fine. thanks be to God.. and thanks to the gifts im wrapping. na lighten akon mood these days..

o sya sya.. balik na ako sa kahanginan... ma bisita na ako sa inyo mga homepage sa indigid lamang madugay :)

Anonymous said...

Ujipoypoy, guwapito mana ni Daddy. :) Peace, Baby. - Bentoy

bebang rulona ... said...

sugot ah :)

Anonymous said...

http://www.dolabuy.com/celine-bags.htm celine bags paper pseudo miss louis vuitton key holder reasoning hector fake louis vuitton watches for sale hermes birkin bag uk price macho louis vuitton monogram speedy 25 handbag [url=http://www.dolabuy.com/celine-bags.htm]celine handbags[/url]

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to generate a very good article… but what can I say… I hesitate a whole lot and don't seem to get nearly anything done.

Also visit my web blog :: Abercrombie Paris

AddThis