hidlawnessfull...

Allow me to tell you...
( got this from his friendster, testimonial ko sa iya, updated it a bit hehe..)


First met him in Dumaguete, February 15,2002. It was an International Leaders' Conference (an event I didn't want to miss every year since I became a member of Singles for Christ) He was wearing a black Nike jersey, denim shorts, and a tubao on his head. By that time, I was praying for a GG (God's Gift --- term we use that means UYAB! Hehe). He ignored me, and I ignored him ( though honestly, I stole a few glances hehe) ... so, ako po ay umuwi ng luhaan ... I thought I'd never get to have my GG yet...but when I got home to Bacolod , right before bedtime, HE TXTD ME!

... and we never stopped texting (every single day) up to now! ...

... BENJO MORDENO RULONA... My first ever boyfriend who is now my husband :) Loving, understanding, most-of-the-time-quiet-but-funny (www.bloopers.com!) responsible, so handsome (especially after shower hmmmn yummy hihihi) and soooo soo so loving to me and to our little Baby angel Rujim Paul ... He has the most beautiful feet (and I mean, more beautiful than mine huhu) the broadest shoulders (which happens to be my pillow!) ... the heartiest laugh bwahahaha!...

We now live in our humble house in Liloan Cebu, and we are happy with life's simple pleasures ... groceries, budgeting, selling handpainted tela, friendster, movie dates, eating at cheap restaus (and sometimes at classy ones too), scrapbooking (I do the scrapping, he does the watching), hanging out with our truest friends, and taking care of our son are some of the many things we love to do together ...

update: today we are not together for he is abroad preparing the way for us, his family, who will eventually join him there. we will be together again 2 weeks from now, in time for my giving birth to our second son! im so excited :)

We also have our ups and downs ... but the 3rd person in our LOVE TRIANGLE is always in charge of it... so down times never get to last...they just pass.
Baby,I love you! I thank you for being God's best gift to me. Your love makes me a better person. You remind me how big His love is for me. I am happy and fulfilled living a simple life with you and our little family. Let us go on with our journey ... the best is yet to be!

Happy 6th Baby! I love you.



4 comments:

Gardagami said...

See please here

Benjo said...

I love you Baby! :) So blessed to have you as my wife. :) Take care for me always... Will be back at your arms again in two weeks! :) Muwah!

My name is Anne said...

cry ko bebe.

bebang said...

hehe ngaa cry ka bebe :) si bentoy teary eyed mana kuno hehe :) aynaku.. layp

AddThis