Great Morning (bira2 post mentras tulog ang duha) ...


Woke up to a very bad, weird, funny dream or shall I say, nightmare? Nangasawa kuno si Benjo lain. Funny kay I was one of the guests... Duh... Grrr... Init ulo ko ah .. Tawag ko Singapore hehehe kulbaan man bana ko ano emergency 5am eh heehehe ... Salamat sa damgo ko, naka labing2 kami ni mister over the phone LOL.

After that, while the two boys still sleeping, I prepared their clothes, and all the things we needed to bring downstairs for the day. But I got hungry... So I asked Mae (cousin who helps me in the house) to bring me some food in the bedroom as I couldn't leave the two boys.... Baw kibot ko naka arrange ang plate! Haha. Pakta sin-o nag prepare.... Si PAPANG! Touch ko eh.. hehe ti hibi na ko? huhuu...

6 comments:

My name is Anne said...

:) "your parents are good persons" amo na siling ni fr sean sa akon nga wala ko gid gina limtan.

Benjo said...

Hehehee! Let us always honor our parents. Mao na ang one of the 10 Commandments. :)

Kibot and kuyawan gyud ko kaayo ug kay naay nitawag nako "Witheld" at 5am. Samot na gyud na when I found out na from you! As what I said... Love is not a feeling... its a decision and you know what I mean. :)

Benjo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bebang said...

feelings wane (ni wane na imong feellings nako diay!) looks fade (ni fade na diay akong byuti!??) ... grrrrr

Benjo said...

Five years ago... I pledged myself to love you for life... and until now, I am holding on to that pledge. That is the true manifestation of my love for you, Baby.

So do not mind those bad dreams of yours. :) hehehe.

meowiefotografie said...

awhhhhhhhhhhh* hello bebang! i agree with Benjo, love is definitely not a feeling and it is more beyond than that...God has blessed you with a wonderful family and friends that surrounds you, it will keep you afloat each passing day!

Halong!

AddThis