Family Bonding: PBB Edition



















One Saturday, while hubs is still away (Miss you Baby, pasalubong ko hehe) Mamang asked me if we could go to Ayala for she wanted to see her idol Ejay of PBB Teen Edition (reality show of ABS-CBN) so we went.... Mamang and Papang to watch PBB, Uji to play at Timezone, Migs to do his favorite thing: sleep, and for me to have my favorite Caramelo.










































































































After the show we headed to Jerry's Grill for dinner.















The following are my favorite dish. I eat them everytime. I dream about it sometime. I can die after every swallow ... jok lang :)















crab rice yum yum!




















sinigang salmon belly
















bangus ala pobre


















While enjoying our meal, we heard some "cheering" noise that seemed to be getting nearer and nearer... look who's having dinner with us...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


















The BIG FOUR , to my mother's unfathomable delight! :)

1 comment:

Benjo said...

So happy to know that all of you had a grand time with the PBB hehehe. Lamia sa mga pagkaon uy! :)laway-laway ko da. Unsa man gusto nimo pasalubong, Baby? :)

AddThis