Scrapping Update

This day didn't start so well. I got pissed by someone (2 actually) so dear to me. Not my hubby. Not my kids. Not my siblings... sin o bi? pakta bi? hehehe I just thank God my siblings are just a text away and I got comforting replies. Some are even funny ones. The youngest, Che even made comments to almost all my friendster photos. Her gesture made me smile :)

So I'm halfway through this day, And I am feeling so fine. The two boys are asleep, while Mae is doing house chores. Hmmmn. Lovely day.

This mood makes me do just one thing... SCRAPBOOKING! yehey!

Please allow me to show off my newly rearranged scrapping area, some of my stuff, and 2 latest pages I did :) This brings back grade school memories. That time when me and my classmates would collect stationeries and "show off" the collection haha :) The negosyante side of me would even sell some!LOL :)

my corner. take note of the crib.
para mabantayan anak while ga banat ubra hehe

this and that of scrapbooking

my newest tool: stencils

finishing up Rujim's scrapbook before start I with Miguel's.


That's all I got:)

3 comments:

meowiefotografie said...

awwhh...that's why we have our "hobbies" to put our negativities into something Positive..=)) sige lang i've had my days like that actually almost everyday pero I try to keep myself calm and collected para hindi masira ang God given beauty (wahahah KAPAL!)

On the other hand, you have a very lovely and organized Scrapbooking corner and keep it up Mama Bebang, you are doing very well!!!

Benjo said...

Baby, looks like you are back on track with your most beloved hobby. :) so delighted to know that. :) who knows your scrapbooking forte may make us rich someday. hehehe. Wonderful works you got there! you make memorable moments we shared more momentous with what you are doing with the photos.

bebang said...

meowie, baw winner ka gid sa comments ehehe sige lang premyuhan ta ka dulsi na sambag... layo ka sa san jose? kay go da benjo ti padal an ta ka sambag hahaha :)

thank you for appreciating my little corner :)

bb, thank you so much for always visiting ang posting comments. bitaw who knows mu asenso ako scrapbooking.. i dream of having a shop someday :) God willing.

AddThis