This is about my definition of friendship in a good mood :)
I have many friends. Many. I tell you. But Some never last. Only a handful remain. Only very few are true. And what do I exactly mean by "true few"... they are the ones who...
- go to my house without setting appointment and I don't mind about it and vice versa.
- know my deepest secrets and I know theirs.
- know how bitch I can become but still love me anyway.
- are happy in my victories and cry with me in my defeats.
- call my parents Mamang and Papang, or at least know them even a bit :)
- know the names of my siblings and become their friends too.
- Uji feels comfortable with :)
- tell me if I'm wrong and never takes it seriously when I am upset about it.
- visit my blog and friendster page and leave comments (para ni sa imo Milet)!
- remember my birthday and send me gift. bwahahah joke only :)
If you think you are the one I'm describing then, swerte ka hehehe love na love ta ka bisan kis a indi lang bal anun hehe :) It is my prayer to be a good and loving friend too. So hang in there. You got a friend here. Just let me know If you need me. Text lang :)
God loves me enough to bless me with few true friends. Among them are these two wacky kikays I spent one evening with having some milk tea and junk food... I love them because with them, I get to laugh loud as in BWAHAHA. We compliment each other. Wala palabwanay. We talk about funny stuff, sexy stuff, serious stuff. We hate tsismis. We love Ukay2. Basta. Sadya. Please meet my neighbor moms, Sweet and Cor!