I got Tagged!

Thank you Cathyne for tagging me :)

1. Four places I go over and over

  • National Bookstore. Scrapbooking stuff!
  • Bo's Coffee. Caramelo.
  • Maricor's and/or Sweet's house. Chika.
  • Ayala. Rujim's favorite.

2. Four people who e-mails me regularly
  • Benjo
  • Friendster
  • Blogger
  • Twitter
.. aw people di ba hehehe sige nalang... people mana guro nag send ehehe.

3. Four of my favorite places to eat

  • Home. Cheap and Healthy!
  • Jerry's Grill. Salmon Belly, Bangus ala Pobre, Crab rice, Tinomok
  • Mcdo. Caramel sundae.
  • My Joy. Pork belly and iced tea.

4. Four places I'd rather be

  • Singapore with my Baby :( hidlaw na gid as in... tsaka.
  • Home with my 3 ka lalaki sa akon kabuhi.
  • Scrapbooking Room. Wish ko lang anay :)
  • Bacolod. and have my own business there. soon. God willing.

5. Four TV shows I could watch over and over

  • SiS Tv. (Scrapping In Style)
  • Singing Bee
  • Pinoy Dream Academy Little Dreamers ( Sundays lang)
  • The Buzz hehe


6. Four lucky winners of this tag

  • Benjo
  • Don2
  • Jing
  • Vivian

No comments:

AddThis