- Rujim's fever subsided! Thank You Lord
- no more constipation since he started taking supplement.
- new "horsey ride" game with Uji.. we both love it!
- consistency in potty training! CLAP, clap, clap!!!!! He dragged me to the bathroom and he peed. Thank You Lord! My little wonder boy! And he is not even 3 yet =)
- very funny belly dance session! ...while I was concentrating on my basic moves he handed me the bubble bottle and said "boo .. bubble!" (blow bubbles!) so imagine me doing belly dance foot work while blowing bubbles with Rujim smiling at me lol!
- Miguel didn't catch the colds... thank you Lord. To all mom friends of mind who will soon have a baby... BREASTFEED! the best for babies up to two years hehe =)
- Miguel knowing how to get attention by making "huh! huh!" sound. Cutest!
- Mamang's one million text messages about their Tagaytay trip. Happy when they are =)
- Some challenges of course... Mae's still in Bacolod. Makes these past two days veeery busy and quite tiring. But I'm thankful for I'm able to take care my two boys. FULL TIME. Well, with a little help from Mommy Minda :)
That's about it for today... hope to do this "good list" daily. To remind me of God's love that comes in big and small ways!
Hugs to you all-who-read-my-blog-but-I-don't-know-who-coz-you-don't-leave-comment-tse friends of mine! Hehehe.. Nyt2!