We Survived!

Yaya-less for 2 months!!! Cheers!!! I'm so proud of me and hubby hehehe :)

To celebrate our two months of ala-survivor life... I'm sharing one of our "FUN-ny dinner" one time...

Here's the story: I was grabbing a pre-bedtime drink from the fridge when I saw a leftover box of Mcchicken wings. My appetite soared and I grabbed it too, opened the rice cooker and before I knew it, I was eating with my bare hands... when suddenly, Hubby caught me in the act...

and..

He joined me!!! ahahaha! We were both laughing and having so much fun ... we remembered...

WALA KAMI GALI KAPANYAPON!!!! imagine??? Shetes! lol!

But It was one moment I'd never trade for anything. That's why I took a snapshot of it during the last part. I hope our kids and grandkids will see this one day and know that at this time of our life, we take care of them with much selfless love to the point of almost forgetting dinner. Ahaha!

The End. :)








My Prayer: Thank You Lord for being with us these past two months. For sending Angels to help me all the time. But most of all during the times when I'm alone with the kids when hub is at work. Thank You for the privilege of being the one to take care of my two boys. Thank You for the lessons I learned. Thank You for the weight I lost :) Thank You for the deeper love hubby and I have with each other at this time. Thank You for the recipes I learned. Thank You for the friends and family you sent to help us and cheer for us during this time of survival... and lastly, thank You in advance for Tita Mimi who is coming to help us soon. I pray You make it soonest Lord :) Amen!

5 comments:

Benjo said...

Hahaha! Survival to the fittest gyud but all the while, the things that inspire are these:

* you and our bugoys are so irresistible, you are all worth it. :D

* One day, we will all laugh this one out telling all these tales to our apos. :D

* actually its a different level of fun!

Thank you, God for all these experiences...

Lastly, thank you Lord for this wonderful family. :D

My name is Anne said...

super ENJOOOOY ko with this blog! love the photos! super umol ko sa kamot ni miggy. kag super cry ko sa ending part sang blog huhuhuwaaaa God be praised!

Dit-dit 'd' Great said...

hehehhehe..amo ni nga daw indi ko magbasa sang blogs nyo kay ga emotional ko dayun! heheheheh! haaayy...kasadya nga daw kasubo nga daw indi maintiendehan

Dit-dit 'd' Great said...

testing hehehe

mira said...

Yes!God be praised!This is priceless,bebs!Big applause to both of you...in my own experince here in australia...it is still a struggle for me at times..having two kids and no help at all...pro cge lang that's how God wants it to be..so i remain steadfast na lang to His Holy will...

AddThis