- Career Leap. Truly God provides. God takes care of every detail in our life. The big. The small.
- Uy family. I thank God for them. They make us feel so loved like true family.
- Sewing. I want to continue my mother's legacy. Thank you Baby for the early Christmas present :)
- Yoville. I'm thankful for the brief moments I spend with my siblings and friends in this cutey virtual world. And now the youngest Yovillian is born. My nephew Abe never ceases to amaze us.
- Miguel and Kuya Taxx's cute interactions :)
- Kuya Uji's songs. He's got a lot!
- ym with Lola Mins.
- the fun, the tears, and everything else of Mamang's 60th Birthday.
- St. Anthony of Padua. So impressed and inspired with how they run everything. So organized, well planned. Last Sunday, Kuya and I attended the 'children's liturgy'. It inspired me a lot. Kuya thought it was a birthday party (lots of kids, candles on the advent wreath) he sang so loud I had to cover his mouth. lol! I'm wondering if we could get involve with the Parish. Just praying about it. God willing.
- Match Point movie date with hubby. Here in our couch. Thank God the kids slept early that time. More please Lord!!! :)
- Holy Interruptions. I honestly don't get it why until now, we got no househelp. There's always obstacle after another. But I decide to wait patiently. God provides. maybe God wants me to be really slim and sexy again hahaha! :) thank You Lord for Your interruptions. I obey.
- Guidance of the Holy Spirit. Reminding me when I tend to forget.
- God's love. 24/7. He is actually my number 1 fan. I love You Lord! :)
Thankful Tuesday! Holy Interruptions.
Thank You Lord for the little and big blessings... and the blessings in disguise.