love letters



Dearest Kuya,

I love our "moment" this morning. We were lying on the couch. My head was on your shoulder, the very same way I do with your Daddy. Look how tall you've grown. I picture myself old and gray having the same "moment" with you.

Love,
Mommy


Dearest Baby Miggy,

I love the way you called me "Mommy" for the first time just the other day. And now you are back to calling me "Deydi" and calling Daddy "Mama" .... hmmmn you seem to be so confused anak :) but I know it is indeed confusing learning a language. I love to see your 6 crooked little baby teeth. I love the way you dance. I love the way you cheer and laugh when Kuya runs around and do his thing. I love the way you pretend to cry without tears just to catch our attention :) I love everything that you are.

Love,
Mommy

5 comments:

Wd said...

For some reason, i am unable to view the photographs. But what you have written is very touching!

burache said...

aw tweeeeeeettttt.... :D

burache said...

aw tweeeeeeettttt.... :D

gail said...

Hi Bang! Musta na kamo dira? Growing up fast naman imo baby boys uy. Mga pogi! :-) When kamo bakasyon Cebu? See you by then...

Iamquietheart said...

beautiful letters. i hope one day pag daku nila they will know that once upon a time, you wrote these letters of love for them.

touched gid ko. haaaaaaaaaaaay.

AddThis