okay ... okay...

... i know i owe you a lot. but i hope you'll forgive me :) you missed nothing. all of what have happened since my last post can be found in my facebook. its where i hang out most of the time these days. and yes. i admit i got addicted. but i resolved 2 days ago to spend less time in there :) coz now im getting really serious with scrapbooking, making crafts, belly dance, making a living, attending to the needs of my boys, and spending more time with my God.

... i hope to be here more from now on.

facebook-withdrawal-look

5 comments:

My name is Anne said...

HAHAHAHAHA ano na lang ya gle itsura ko kon ako naman ang mag facebook withdrawal hahahahaha

Iamquietheart said...

haha man. lain gle kon maka join ka sa facebook no kay ma addict ka. ti indi nalang ko mag join a.

tingala ko nga dugay na si bebang la ka post di kay didto sa gle ga bira-bira sa facebook ho.

My name is Anne said...

kon may laptop ka na lang vian, ma facebook ka.kay sadya hehehe

tawa sang picture ni bebang no hahaha

My name is Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bebang said...

helo helo helo ol! am back!

hi vian thanks gid for ur comments hehehe pero mas thanks sa posts mo gahulat ko... :) dasyaun ka ga read kalang pero wala ga post :)

AddThis