some days are better than others...

So today hubby is sick. Migs just was the most demanding baby. I think he's kind of wanting to already be the "terrible two". Thank God he's napping now, gives me time to share my rants. Thank God Kuya is the same sweet sweet guy who today gave me one big surprise. He just went towards me, looked at me in the eye, kissed me on the lips, looked at me again, and walked away. Another "more than words" moment.

But I just feel so grouchy. I'm having these negative thoughts. I feel homesick. I just feel giving up on something. So tiring. Now don't tell me things like quitter never wins... blah blah blah. That's just the last thing I want to hear. I just feel so tired of trying to be a Christian who should love his enemy... or maybe...

It's just pms. I hate this part of every month.

No comments:

AddThis