And I'm feeling so thankful!
It's Thankful Tuesday once again! =)
It's always exciting to wake up on a Tuesday morning because I know how the boys love the activities we do at this time of the week :) I thank the Lord for Tuesdays! and the many little and big blessings that come with it.
- waking up, telling the boys "Today is Tuesday! We are going to Orchard!"
- smiles on Kuya's face when I tell him: "We are seeing Teacher Agnes!"
- smiles on Miggy's face when he sees nice shirts being prepared by Mommy. It means we're going out! yay!
- train rides
- long stroller rides
- calories burned coz of those long stroller rides!
- passing by borders and get the chance to see book sales! (today I got one cute and useful diet book at only $2.50! and one kids cake-making book at half the price!)
- Hearing positive and encouraging comments from Kuya's speech pathologist! Today was the bestest of all! Kuya is very good and is getting there! Thank You Lord!
- Seeing the therapy and being able to take notes, brainstorm for my activities with Kuya (and Miguel too!) for the following days of the week.
- Taking photos of me with my happy bugoys.
- The joy shared with hubby as I tell him mini stories throughout the day.
Most importantly, Tuesday is the day for our Word Celebration with NC Way community. I always feel nourished and inspired by the scriptures and the sharings. Knowing and be reminded of God's great love gives me and hubby strength in facing life's challenges everyday. Even on Tuesdays! :)