senti

Walking on our way home from Kuya's speech therapy earlier today, I caught myself whispering THANK YOU's to God. For giving me good health, super cute 2 boys, loving and hobby-supporting hubby (hehe he gave me a YES when I told him there's a 25 for $10 paper SALE at Laine's!), reliable helper who may not be perfect due to her being sleepyhead (sorry mae!)but is so trustworthy in taking care of my boys, etc etc etc! God loves me even though I have missed a number of our church meetings :(

Then when we got home, I again thanked God for the fact that I've started keeping in touch with my brother again. Should I thank that his wife and kids got chickenpox? huh! I miss Jong and his family so much. I can't wait to realize my dream (I want to think it's BB's dream too ☺) of bringing them. All 7 (!) of them to the mall and let them shop for any toy they want. Maybe next year, God willing :)

Then I just remembered, also today, I spoke to a lovely Australian lady, who is in her late 50's. Our brief chat is for me, God's little miracle for today. We were talking about her having a vacation here, and me being a Filipina, and Philippines being a lovely place for vacation, until I found out she works for kids with developmental challenges and I told her my son has a developmental challenge, being overly delayed in speech, etc etc etc... She told me: Your son is very good! I can tell he is doing really good!

I wanted to cry.
Among the hundreds of people in Orchard, why would I be able to sit next to her? Because God wanted me to smile☺.

Not only that. I also smiled today at the therapy. Kuya said many 2-word phrases! He said many "I want!" on his own. Not only that, Agnes, his pathologist, said she liked the macaroons I gave her ☺

I also like my day because a friend named Margaret seems to be excited in joining my hobby. I wish there will be more of us this year. So I can finally realize the scrapping barkada I have been dreaming to belong. Who knows, 2010!

Lastly, I felt so emotional and blessed while making this layout:



TV time!

I used paper-tearing technique! and experimented of brushing colors using cotton buds hehehe. The journaling goes this way: "While the time has not yet come when you would fight over the remote control because one would want history channel and the other one would want sports, I want to treasure this moment: both of you lovingly watching each other's favorite: baby's BABY CAN READ... kuya's LITTLE EINSTEIN!

2 comments:

Benjo said...

Kahilak man ko ani BB ui, realizing how God really tell us how much He loves each one of us and how He works His endearing ways to make us feel it. :D

I am also happy inside and out to see our two handsome boys in this priceless photo you captured so well. Of course, your awesome Scrapbooking work really make this even more precious! Hats off to you, BB! =)

bebang said...

and thank you BB for supporting my hobby! and for ur comments! ikaw ra jud tawon ang loyalist nako hehehe

AddThis