an afternoon at 'made with love'

Champaigne, food, freebies, big Sissix discounts, new projects, new friends! Thank you Made With Love for that fun-filled afternoon. Being with cool scrappers in a "heavenly" place made me feel so close to my dream :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed ... that one of my wishes come true! In God's time :)

Thank you Maggie for keeping me company! Baby and Sheryl for helping me get a slot for the crop party! A hundred hugs and fifty kisses! :)

Here are the cool projects we did that day....
clip

gift box

window 'thank you' card


post-it holder

valentine card
What do you think? :) btw, click here for our photos :)


2 comments:

Benjo said...

Congratulations, BB and glad to know that you had a blast! Great and creative works you have here! They are really nice and very personal! =)

bebang said...

thank you Baby!!! and thank you so much for the valentines day present! xoxo! :)

AddThis