All About Me


First and foremost, I am God's daughter. He is my Father. He is King, therefore I am His princess. That truth makes me strong and fearless to face anything. With Him, nothing... no one can be against me. He loves me. He is my number 1 fan. Many times I don't feel I deserve such great love. But 100% of the time I believe He loves me no matter how bad I may be.
I am terribly fickle. I'm embarrassed to admit it's degree. I am temperamental, especially when my period's about to come. It is a crime to disappoint me. I think it's a disorder not yet discovered. I just breakdown when some planned or "promised" thing or event never happens. But most of the time, I am fun-loving. I love to laugh and smile.
I'm a happy stay at home wife to an amazing man, and mom to two wonderful boys. It is with gladness that I'm setting aside my teaching profession, while they're still in their formative years. I thank God everyday for giving me this role. I love my family, my parents, my siblings, nephews and nieces. I love my in-laws. I'm very blessed to have them in my life. I love my few true friends. I'm trying my very best to love my not-so-true friends too. But many a times it's just so difficult. I constantly need God's reminder. But little by little I think I am able to change for the better.
I enjoy scrapbooking (and I'm recently offering basic scrapbooking classes/tutorials for kids), baking, singing and playing my guitar, dancing, facebooking, twittering, blogging, selling. I hope and pray that till I grow old, I am able to do these things I really love doing in the company of great happy people. That would be heaven here on earth!
I love life's challenges, and overcoming each of them. I love victories. Most of all, I love the one who gives me all these things. I love my Father up there who never forsakes me. And with all the blessings and the blessings in disguise He grants me everyday, I pray that all my life, He will continue to give me the grace to always say and testify that He is enough.


{My Scrapbooking Resume}

7 comments:

Benjo said...

Very well said, BB especially the "amazing" portion! hehehehe. I take that as a compliment.

All in all, Amen to everything you said about HIM! HE is Awesome! =)

burache said...

IM SO PROUD OF YOU INDAY!!! :) YOU ARE ONE OF MY INSPIRATIONS IN DOING MY not so artistic and not so talented side... writing and scrapping... keep it up! or else... :D ayabyutu! aymityutu!

bebang said...

Hahahaha Iuv u very muchnessful manghud! Nami2 ka
man bla mag write kag scrap. Padayuna bala!

bebang said...

@BB: hahahahaha! good one! :)

joy i. saus said...

I think I'll call you, "BB", too..aron dali lang,(hehehe). You know, very inspiring ang mga message nimo kaayo! very nice kaayo ang imong mga works, specially this page. I like it!!!!

bebang said...

Hi Joy! lol! u are so cute.. kabalo ka BB stands for Baby, our endearment sa ako palalabs hehehe anyway, thank you so much for dropping by, and posting a comment. I really appreciate it. Looking forward to more scrapping e-bondings with you! :)

Jonha Ducayag Revesencio said...

Hi, I was just kind of blog hopping and it's amazing to stumble upon your interesting and inspiring blog. I like how you described yourself, you did a great job in keeping a balanced and unbiased description of yourself, haha (I guess we all need to learn that).

AddThis