cute mess!

Inspired by the current trend in scrapbooking: using mediums like paint, I opened my unused paint tubes and started this layout. Good enough I have my Miguel's "messy" photo!

I used brown for a 'chocolate effect' and cut out fruits to support my journaling:

"Eating, and making a cute mess while you munch is one of the things
I want to remember forever. You love cookies, chocolates, and chips! (Junkies I
know!) But I'm happy that you also like apples, bananas and grapes! =)"


Take a closer look at the brown carton I used as my title background. Eco friendly! hehehe!

Supplies: American Crafts and Bo Bunny papers, Basic Grey alphas, paint, ribbons, clear stamps, toy carton.

4 comments:

Blue Banana said...

I would like to call it 'incredible mess'. ;)

bebang said...

OMG! one of my idols dropping by my blog! Thank you so much Irene! You really made my day... xoxo! :)

Benjo said...

I love how everything in the lay-out blends with the theme and most especially to Burtel's cute pic. :D Hats off to you!

bebang said...

thank you Baby! mao ni ang gi feature! hehehe

AddThis