Happy Birthday Tita Yang! :)

It's Lea Sonia's birthday! So Rujip and Piglet are here to greet her...

These photos were taken at our block's playground. One of their aunt's modeling photoshoots. lol! btw, im so glad to finally get hold of Dear Lizzy's glitter typewriter font stickers she used here! yum yum!

and aren't these fitting forms Screen Prints from Hambly cute? super duper cute!!!

lastly, I'm able to use this cute felt blouse I've been keeping for years. It's one of my prizes when I joined a scrapping contest years ago! Lately I have decided not to hoard anymore.... my motto now: use whatever is best in every layout! Go! :)

Look at my son, inspecting if I did a good job with his gift for Ta Yang ... Again happy birthday Yangie! We love you. Hope to see you soon! From all of us here in Block 778 :)


Before I forget, allow me to brag! This layout of mine was chosen as "layout of the week" in Made with Love gallery! This is my first time ever to be featured! Thank You Lord for the simple joys! :)

1 comment:

Benjo said...

Congratulations, BB! I love the way you captured your lay-outs here. :D Looks like you already have the feel of the cam.

Very well deserved to be featured!
Happy birthday to Tita Yangie! :D

AddThis