100% boy

Thanks to Sookie's motivation, I'm in the mood for challenges again! While hubby was with colleagues last night, I had extra time for scrapping!

The challenge: pink and green color scheme, 2 photos. 1 big, 1 small. Think think think!

Since I have 2 boys, I've often used blue, brown, black, yellow for my layouts.... and Im kinda getting tired of blue... so I want to challenge myself a bit more: to use these girly girly sketch and color schemes with my son's photo!

How? Taking advantage of the title and journaling! :):):)


"That cute little smile and cheeky cheeky face make them think you were a girl!"



Thank you imaginisce "beep beep" stamp for helping me convey Miguel is a boy hehe... and the ball sticker (with Ranger glossy accent) too!


A heart banner for a 'trendy' touch! :)
Win or lose, I don't care.... having so much fun (literally smiling the whole time) while doing this page is my ultimate prize!

6 comments:

Benga said...

hi! Thanks for the visit and thanks for joining the challenge!
The teaching class for the kids are so much fun, two thumbs up for u!
hope to meet u in person soon :)

bebang said...

Hi Marix! thank you for visiting too! its my pleasure joining the challenge... Im planning to sumbit another one... are we allowed to submit for each combo?

Yes scrapping with the kids was so much fun :) See you soonest!

salme said...

Hi Bebang, Yup you can submit as many as you want. :D

Edleen said...

Genevive, saw your layout @ Laine's Gallery and Thanks for playing with {Create} :) this is really very nice and he's just adorable!

have a great weekend :)

bebang said...

Hi Edleen! Thanks for visiting my blog. And thank you for your comments in my Laines gallery :) Im a regular shopper at Laines (almost every Thursday!).... It's also my first time to submit for {Create}. Thanks to Sookie for introducing it to me :) Thank you again. I love your layouts, you're really an artist. and hope to meet you soon.

bebang said...

Sookie, salamat... ill submit dun sa yellow and orange combo maybe :) hehhe ang saya!

AddThis