beautiful world

How's everyone doing? I 've been so busy the past days for a number of reasons. One of which is the kids scrapbooking class which was a blast! So grateful for my friend Min who organized it for me. And It loooks like there's another one to follow!



Meanwhile, here's my latest ...









There's no way to best descibe this LO than with my two sons' favorite nursery prayer:



"Thank You Lord for this beautiful world, for the sun and the blue blue sky, for the birds and the trees and the flowers and the bees, and the pink pretty butterflies!" just changed red to pink coz that's the color of the butterflies that I have lol :)

















Supplies used: American Crafts glitter cardstock and papers, Dear Lizzy typewriter thickers, American Crafts bird stamp, hambly butterflies, prima flowers, brown felt, ribbons, TA glimmer mist, sharpie pen, beads and ribbons from my stash.




4 comments:

Benjo said...

Labor of love and creativity. :D

Wow! Hitting 3 birds in one stone for this awesome work you have here, BB! =)

Blue Banana said...

Oh cool! That layout is so cute! Love the bright cutout sun and the misting ... man ... gorgeous!

Chipmunk said...

Hi Bebang! Thanks for stopping by my blog. =D Love how you use mixed media on your layouts, refreshing! So great that you teach kids how to scrap pa. Kita-kits po sa scrapmeet. =)

bebang said...

Thank you so much, BB, Irene and Chipmunk (Jen right? hehe).... hugs to all of you :) you just gave me great day coz of your comments!!! :)

AddThis