birthday present in the making...

My little angel Miguel's 2nd birthday is 3 weeks away! The coming days will be so exciting. I just love planning and preparing for my sons birthdays. Right now I'm busy finishing up his baptism album. It's going to be my birtday present for him :)

Sharing with you one of the pages...




Supplies used: Asssorted blue, white and brown pps and cardstock (thank you sookie!), Chocolate Chips chipboard alphas, glossy accents, assorted die cuts, brads, buttons, Sizzix square and round scallop dies, Sizzix swirl die.


4 comments:

piradee talvanna said...

love the design and the mix of squares and circles and those clouds are so so so cute!

Benjo said...

Definitely a beautiful labor of love. =D

Blue Banana said...

This is so beautiful! How time flies, isn't it. :')

bebang said...

Thank you so much Piradee, BB and Irene! :):):)

AddThis