family matters

I must always remember, no matter what happens, as long as we are together, everything is just fine. God is on our side all the time. If we seek Him first, all things will work together for good!

For this layout, I made my own pps! embossed the maroon cardstock using sizzix "heart retro" texturing plate. And for the orange cardstock, I did stamping using sepia versa fine ink. Framed the photo with orange paint :)

It's fun making this handmade flower out of organza cloth (thanks mader!) combined it with stamped/embosed images, buttons, flowerettes & hambly.

And I just realized, misting and Prima flowers just go together like bacon and egg! It's one of my latest faves already! :)

There you go! I hope everyone's having a great weekend! I got to start preparing my materials for the kids class... though for some reasons, a couple of girls won't be able to make it today... still I believe it's going to be one memorable "girl bonding" with Gae, Fiona, and Mommy Marge :)
P.S. Pacquiao will bring honor for the Philippines again today. That's for sure! Go Pacman!

3 comments:

artfulplayground said...

beautiful layout! You did a great job here!

iris said...

you really are a talented scrapper! Love this page!

bebang said...

Oh my!!! What can I say? My first scrapbooking teacher, Betty, and my idol, Iris, dropping by my blog??? this is just awesome!!! :) thank you ladies...... you're the best!!!

AddThis