Gift of Friendship Series: Tatskie

I already wrote about this friend of mine in this post. But there neither was a photo nor a layout so I'm posting it again today. Her name is Janette, but I call her Tatskie. I think I'm the only one calling her that :) Here's what I said about her...


She lives in Sawmill. She knows all about me. I believe 99.9% of me. When we were young. Still in elementary, I would run to her house to ask for toothpaste when we run out of it. I wash laundry with her in their laundry area. We used pump well then. We danced together to the tune of Regine Velasquez' Urong Sulong. Giggle about crushes. I was among the very first to know when she became a mother. She is the Ninang of my son. The last time we talked? A few days ago. Too bad she does not facebook though. I love this friend of mine. I will make sure she knows it.




In this layout, I used distressing and misting. I'm also glad I'm putting my earring (yes only 1. I lost the other pair!) into good use. See that white dangling flowerettes with a pearl? That's my pretty earring haha!

I also used some favorites: foam thickers, rub-ons, ribbons, twines, flowers, and of course, stamps... I hope Tatskie will like this :)


6 comments:

Benjo said...

Tatskie will surely love this work of yours! :D

Red stands for love. whew!

joy i. saus said...

This is also super nindot!!!

bebang said...

Thank you BB and Joy! :)

piradee talvanna said...

super cute layout and love all the details that you included and the redness... super sweet :)

thanks so much for all the wonderful comments... :)

Leena said...

This is such a beautiful page! Love the misted background and the dangling trinkets! :)

bebang said...

Thank you so much for dropping by "FindingNana!" you're one of the best in MWL team as well!!! it's an honor to receive a comment from you :)

AddThis