I feel good...

Good morning! Positive affirmation really works. I'd been having lousy mood swings lately due to my period but I try my best to fight back thinking and repeating my mantra "I feel good, I feel fine, I feel happy all the time!" With prayers, it works!

Because now, I'm having a good time...

I worked out, bathed with K and B (3 of us together!), loaded the laundry, cleaned here and there, posted kids photos, bloghopped a bit....

Then I chanced upon this nice article about creating a special work place at home. Now, I'm inspired to maintain a neat corner over here... and continue with my project :)


Hey, look who's invading my space! My scrapbooking benefactor hahaha! :)



3 comments:

Benjo said...

Wow! So cozy and nice work corner you have there! =D Is that guy, your hubby? He's hot! :D LOL!

SHAGGYFISH said...

wow... soooooo cool... u got a scrapbook space, thats super comfty tooooo....!! and i like the introduction of yr scrapbooking benefactor... hahahaha :)

bebang said...

@BB: lol! nice one :)

@Shaggyfish: omg! im so honored having you here in my blog! thank you so much for dropping by Pooi! You are one genuine artist I admire. your works are all original and really great :) hope to learn more from you...

AddThis