I won! I won! :):):)

My 100% Boy LO won as challenge winner here at Scrappers at SG!

And I'm jumping up and down! Thank you Sookie for inviting me to the group and for encouraging me to join the challenge. Thank you scrapmates for your warm and friendly welcome! Thank you so much Sarah for picking my simple layout. It's my first time and can you guess how it feels? :)



Thank you Lord for these little simple things which bring great big joy! Thank you K and B for being my constant subject and inspiration... Thank you BB for supporting ang cheering me on in my hobby :) I love you!

Lol. Am I imagining giving a speech in Academy Awards? hehehe

7 comments:

salme said...

Congrats, Bebang! :D

Benjo said...

Woooohoooo!!! This calls for a celebration! :D Another coffee date with cheesecake again? hehhee. Congratulations, BB! With the bugoys, we are so happy for you. :D

Brainybairn said...

Congrats!!!

bebang said...

thank you guys! :) *grinning from ear to ear the whole day*

Blue Banana said...

YaaaaayyY!! Congrats!!!!

Wendy Kwok said...

thanks for dropping by my blog, thanks for your sweet comments.

SHAGGYFISH said...

congrats!!! u deserve it :)

AddThis