...and the good things!
- listening to God's 'word' last night, and being reminded to live like a child. Hubby's sharing touched me much and spoke to me about the thing that's been bugging me. Like a child, I should be trusting and dependent on God, my Father.
- new sandwich maker from Teresa. It's fun to make different kinds of sandwiches for BB's baun every morning =)
- phone calls from friends... Maggie and Min called me today. Isn't it great. Will have a date with Min tom =)
- stumbling upon this line: "butterflies don't count months, but moments" which again enlightened me and made me glad I played, showered, ate, sang, laughed with Migs earlier today while his Kuya was in school. I realized we are having "our moments" these days. Just like when it was only me and Kuya years ago. I also noticed I've been taking lots of photos and videos of him lately. He won't be able to tell me: "Mom, how come Kuya has a million photos and I only got very few?" hahaha!
- starting my two peas in a bucket gallery.
- texting with my cousin Joanne.
- praying the "palm" prayer while Mig's was beside me watching Baby Einstein.
- ym from hubby saying he got a "blind side" movie and we will watch it tonight! yey! :)
- making and sharing with you these 3 quick and easy things...
Express card for Annie! I used stamping and doodling! and some little silver ribbons.
Bedroom slippers! The slippers are actually from Daiso. I just added the flowers using my sizzix "daisies" dies + needle + thread + love :) check out the rest of the designs here! :