canvas art: LOVE is...


Inspired by Donna Downey I made this canvas art for my hubby. Mixed brown paint, water and ranger perfect pearls, and just let it drip from side to side, top to bottom, (and bottom to top? haha!) of the canvas! then sprayed some Iridescent gold Tattered Angels mist...

look... my handwriting! thanks ranger perfect pearls and tombow glue pen! first time to use it.


For the embossed effect of each frame, I used sizzix "friend" texture plate, stamped with versa mark, and embossed it with Ranger weathered white... first time to use my heat gun (fun!!!)



Im so happy with my work of art... I feel i love my BFF even more (photo was taken 8 years ago, not married yet)... love! love! love!




That's it! By the way, My very first kids scrapbooking class was a blast yesterday. I'll blog the photos after I finish some errands around here... Let's all have a great new week. Bless the Lord! Give us the courage and strength to carry our crosses every day.... and do some lovin' and scrapping' along the way :)


7 comments:

salme said...

Wow! This is really pretty. Love that you're not scared to try out techniques, that's my weakness. hehehe :D

thanks for the news! a great way to start the week.

bebang said...

Thank you sookie! :) have a great week!

Benjo said...

This awesome work of yours makes me love you even more and more. Keep it up, BB! :D The best thing you can get out of all these, is that you are having fun! =D

bebang said...

Thank you Black Berry! hehehehe i always look forward to ur comments in my every single post!...

Margaret UY said...

Very gorgeous mader, vintage look... Is this clear stamp on the frame? nice...

bebang said...

i didnt use stamp mader.. i used my sizzix texturing plate, put versa mark, embossing powder, den gi heat :) lingaw!

Margaret UY said...

Ah I thought clear stamp, with embossing powder... Lovely work mader!

AddThis