blog candy, etc!

This post was drafted April 10. That was when I got home from our scrapmeet.  For some reason (packing, house transfer, my son's bday, blah blah blah, I failed to post it :( But no matter how late this may be... the message is still very fresh and true! .... here goes my old but new post...
Whew! This has been a fab day! I actually had a dream come true today. I'm officially a member of Scrappers@Sg group. Yes it's a dream come true... been wishing to have scrapping friends since I was in Cebu! It's really great to scrap with other ladies who are equally if not more scrapping crazy than I am! I learned so much from them, ate a lot with them (yummy food talaga!), played with them (I didn't win any but thank God for the pabitin I grabbed plenty, especially the stickles (lol!), made a layout with them (it will be my next post), had really really good laugh with them... I can't wait for next!

Anyway, Marix is celebrating her blogoversary this April. She wants to share with everyone a chance to have these goodies! Go visit her blog and see for yourself! :)

AddThis