Christ is risen!

He is truly risen!!! This is a very happy Easter for me. It's my hubby's first time to experience Easter vigil, fasting, the worship, staying up till 7am today... everything last night was just wonderful. Felt like I was in heaven singing with the angels! God's spirit is so powerful. Felt His love in a way I cannot explain. Truly it is His work that despite many challenges and tests, we are still in our NC Way community. The community that I onced disliked but have learned to really love. Because I have seen God's faithfulness and love in our lives. We need this walk. Thank you so much Lord. Christ is truly risen!!!

It's party time! Swimming at the Talams. Got to hurry and finish those easter presents for the little ones :)

1 comment:

salme said...

Happy Easter! :D

AddThis