delight


Thank God I seem to be back to my regular daily routines with the boys, the boys' dad, and myself... which means, more scrapping and blogging time in the coming days! :)

Here's a page for Laine's and Scrapbooking Challenges... The former requires that I use buttons, to my delight, because I LOOOVE buttons... almost every page I make has buttons on them. The latter however needs 1234 details... 1 photo, 2 papers, 3 flowers, and 3 buttons. So fun! So here's my take...



Love the Dear Lizzy 'delightful' sticker strip :) It goes perfectly with my title! It's part of the goodies I got as prize for winning a challenge :)


                                     

Inked most of my page using versa magic ink (I got the ink from our "pabitin" game last scrapmeet with Scrappers @ Sg :)


ricrac is part of my stash from Cebu. I remember I got this from a bargain basket in one of the stores in Colon .... the brad is a gift from a friend... the white string is from our pillow. hehehe... (literally this is a scrapbook lol) btw, the border punchers are presents from hubby dearie :)


Love love love this cluster! I punched circles, crumpled and inked the edges, glued some little primas, added brown pearls... stamped "delight" in blue, inked, added plenty of 3d dots... then the buttons! :)


I showed this to Miguel and told him It's Mommy and Miguel in the photo.. He looked at me blankly for a few seconds and walked away with a jealous pout... Maybe he's not convinced he used to be this dark and little before hahaha! :)

1 comment:

salme said...

Delight is the right term for this LO! Welcome back to blogging world! Missed you, dear! And super love ko ang mga border punches mo!!! :D

AddThis