for a WONDERful friend...

Hi dear friends! I'm back... with so many stories I wish to tell but I guess my pages will just do the job. First off, here's a page I did during Scrappers @ Sg's 3rd Year Anniversary scrapmeet. I made this for my very dear friend Min, who will be leaving me soon :(  It makes me so sad just thinking about it. She's one of the kindest, loving, most sincere, not to mention prettiest friends I've ever had. Now, she's going to Japan, with her family for good.  We both look forward to seeing each other again... in Japan. God willing. I don't know if I would be excited for the sleepover party we have planned this Friday night, or I'd be sad, knowing that the day after will be their flight. Sigh.


Page Details: I love Donna Downey's "dripage" technique, and Iris Babao Uy's pretty and detailed style so for this LO, I gathered all my guts, used different mediums, made a mess, and definitely had so much fun! :)

Mediums used: yellow and black MM acrylic paints for the dripage, TA turqouise blue and iridescent gold glimmer mists, water mark versa mark ink, fancy pants clear tamps, and weathered white antiquities embossing powder for the stamped and embossed leaves.


Hoping to post again tomorrow... I just miss my blog! Hugs hugs hugs to all :)

1 comment:

Benjo said...

Beautiful and loving...the blog, the scrapbook subjects, the works... Everything's beautiful. :) Bon voyage, Min and family. Til we meet again. :)

AddThis