little something for ...

Mommy Jean!


This coming mothers day is going to be very special for her because it's her first... Advance happy mothers day Jean and I wish you the best... God is so great for giving you this wonderful role of motherhood... I regret for not being there tomorrow for the baby shower... Have fun! :)

This is just a very simple tag I made for Mommy Jean (which I'm also submitting for Stampin' Sister In Christ) but I loved making it because I was imagining, how would it be if we also had a baby girl? These Dear Lizzy chipboard "dress", the baby foot prints, baby bottles, rattles stamps,  and the pink hambly butterfly would be perfect for her :) hehehe... Maybe, if God allows :)

2 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Geneviv - what a perfect card for your friend on her first Mother;s Day - I can remember mine - it was very special! Your card is so cute, I love the DP and those gorgeous embellishments - love it!! We are glad you could join us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week, we love to see your cards!! We would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

Benjo said...

Happy Mother's Day to you and to all the great moms out there! :D Scrapping Moms are cool... and hot! whew! :D

AddThis