scrapping class photos and LOTW!

Hi there! Today is a special day for all Filipinos. It's presidential election day and it's a historical event. It's the first time ever Filipinos will vote in an automated system. May the good Lord bless our country back home. He is in charge.

Meanwhile, I'm cleaning up my USB which contains thousands of photos! I better start posting little by little before I get too overwhelmed, and get so lazy to do anything with them hehe.

Here's the first batch: These photos were taken during my  scrapbooking class with Gae, Fiona, Marissa and Marsha in our previous home...



We all had so much fun at this class and I'm very delighted to know that the girls are so into scrapping nowadays. Marissa's mom, Didi messaged me one time in FB saying that her daughter couldn't stop talking about scrapbooking to her siblings! Gae and Fiona on the other hand loved the class so much that they even went to Made With Love to shop for some supplies. They love making bookmarks and give it away to their classmates. Mommy Marge had to order more alphas (I sell alphabet die cuts)! Not only that, Gae even enrolled in an art class! Today, I talked to Gae and Fiona's Mom and she said yes for my very first class in June at Made With Love... I'm so happy! Can't wait to scrap with the girls again.

By the way, I feel mothers day is extended until today :) my previous post, the paper bouquet I made for my mother and mother-in-law is featured this week at MWL's blog :) Thank you MWL! Thank You Lord for these affirmations. I'm inspired to learn more and to work harder. I can feel God's nod for me to carry on with this passion. Happy happy joy joy!

Please stay tuned for my next post: more scrapping class photos...

2 comments:

Benjo said...

Wow! Another affirmation indeed! Keep up the great (and most of all, loving) works you have with your passion, BB! :D

The last but definitely the most important is that you should have fun! :D

Creative B Bee said...

Hi! Stop by and say hello! Just love to see creation from those little girls! Thanks for sharing!

AddThis