Happy Birthday Che-che!

Today is my youngest sister's birthday!

Burache happy happy birthday! I pray that God will bless you with a life filled with joy and peace. And most importantly, that the "thing" you desire will be granted as soon as possible hehehe... We love you so much! Hugs and kisses from Kuya, Inday, Uji and Migs.

Here's a page I made for PO2 Dulcinea. The photo was taken when she came to visit us. We tried the Luge and Skyride at Sentosa and that was one experience I will never ever forget.


Details ....


For the background, I cut some cosmo cricket pps and made some sort of a weave :) I Like it!



I then sew the paper strips to a cardtock... love the multi-colored thread I got from spotlight for only $1! :)



For a trendy touch, I added the handmade fabric flower inspired by Dear Lizzy...



... a little more fabric, a bingo card and the phrase cardstock that says: "If it's not fun, you're not doing it right!"


Lastly, I cut out the Sentosa card we used during that fun-filled day and made it into an embellishment!
Thank  you so much for looking! :)

5 comments:

burache said...

wooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww!!! taynkyuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! heheheh!!! amen! amen!! amen!!!!

salme said...

Wow! Ang ganito nito. Love the weave that you made and the flower and the colors! You inspire me! :D

{ CJ } said...

Love it Bebang! You are so creative :) You always surprise me with different styles of your LOs. Loving the colors, the embellis, the PPs you used. Ganda!

Edleen said...

this is such a fun page!!! love the colours and happiness :)

jonaks said...

ang ganda!!!

AddThis