Happy Birthday Dit-dit!

May 17! Birthday of the 'princess' among the 5 of us. Was excited to make this page for her coz I could finally use the hambly dress forms! My sister is so into modelling/fashion photoshoots lately --- her past time. She's actually a licensed teacher, would you belileve.  Aside from being the best cook (can cook anything she sees in the fridge. Just make sure someone else does the cleaning. lol!) she's the best 'nanay ditdit' in the whole world to all her nieces and nephews.

Odessa, I pray that this new year of your life would be the best year! I can feel it! Everything in life happens in God's time. If we let Him take over. Believe me. It happened to me. I've learned to live my life letting Him be in charge of the steering wheel. And in times I'd forget and catch myself doing it my own way, it's okay. I just quickly turn it over to Him and things always fall into place :) Pati ka sa magulang mo ha! Nga parehas sa imo tahum lawas hahaha! Love you Bourgsweet!

Made this LO using the color challenge of Scrapbooking Challenges: brown, blue and pink --- which happens to be Dit-dit's favorite color! :) Sketchy Thursdays and Dear Lizzy also inspired me for the making these fabric flowers:


One thing I really like doing these days is stamping! ... and did just a little bit more: embossing using the heat gun :) super FUN!


And I hope my sister will love this :) I think she will. Especially if she sees this cluster: her name, the PINK butterflies, flowers and the dress forms!

Did I mention she also writes (and always wins!) declamation pieces, paints, sews, acts, directs, sings? Just don't make her dance. Please.

Hehehe!

4 comments:

Benjo said...

Wow! This is another cool work of love from you, BB! Something extra-ordinary! Love how you did the word "fabulous" and those fabric flowers are awesome. =)

Happy birthday, Ditdit! We love you, sistah! :D Hope you will have fun on your birthday! :D

burache said...

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! naminami gid yaaa!!!! shhheeettt!!! woooowwww!!!! sundun ko naman ni bala ang checkerd2, ihihihi!! ibi ko bah!! huuhuhu.. gani man manay... this will be a great year a!!! amen to that gid ya!!! ahhh en!! enjoy ur day!! ayabyutu!! aymityutuuu!!!!

Adora Concepcion said...

this is fabulous!! love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that photo and love love love those FLOWERS!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

AddThis