Happy Mothers Day!

To Mamang, my mother-in-law, Mommy, my sister Annabelle, my sister-in-law Neneng, and to all the mothers in the world, especially to Mama Mary. How wonderful, awesome, and loving our Lord is for giving us all this amazing role --- MOTHERHOOD, which for me is synonymous to PURE HAPPINESS.  Thank You God for making me a mom!


I made this flower bouquet for Mamang and Mommy using three different Sizzix dies, assorted papers, glitter cardstock, some Dear Lizzy papers, my favorite ribbon, and AC thickers.



                                      

I also want to honor today, my husband, and my kids Rujim and Miguel because without them, motherhood would never be this WONDERFUL. Thank you boys for  making me a happy and fulfilled mom, and for waking me up today with hugs, kisses, and a Made With Love voucher! Yay!
       
                                                 

And while I was about to click the "publish" button, I received an SMS from my mother. A strong message that struck me much: " May you always remember that motherhood is God's blessing and calling for you to be like Mama Mary, a woman of faith, hope, and love, who always points and leads us her children to THE WAY --- Jesus Christ, her son."

Again Happy Mothers Day to all of us mothers! We are going to church now, and thank God for His everlasting goodness!

3 comments:

Benjo said...

Happy mom's day to you BB! I honor you as welldoe being the greatest mom out boys can have! For sure they would not have traded you with anyone else for a mother. :) we love you, muwah!

shaggyfish said...

HEY HEY CONGRATS on the guest DT @ MWL! yr sizzix projects rocks!!!! and super lovely layouts there... cant wait to see more, ya!

Wendy Kwok said...

Congrats on being Guest DT at MWL. Can't wait to see your creations!

AddThis