these things...

 These were the birthday invites I made  for Miguel's 2nd birthday. 
He celebrated with 3 other kids Reimar, Mikoy and Josh.
 Click here and here for the party photos! :)



I used Sizzix dies, imaginisce stamp and pps, and more pps from my stash...




These were the news that really made me smile the whole day yesterday:


The LO I made for my sister Che2 was chosen as
Pamela's POTW (pick of the week)  at Scrapbook Challenges!

                                   

.....and  this mothers day paper buoquet was featured as  one of the gallery gems too! yipee! :)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

These were the precious moments I captured earlier today...




These are just some of the things that make me excited to get up every  single morning!
Thank You Lord for these blessings... and for the challenges that come with it =) I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Benjo said...

Woohooo!!! When it rains, it really piours! Congratulations and to God be the Glory as always! =)

shaggyfish said...

congrats congrats!

i super like the cars birthday invites :)

burache said...

wooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww!!! grabe ka na gd inday ka spoiled ya!! as in!!!! shet!!! congratulations!!! yehhheeyyy!!! you inspire me more to continue making even just simple scrapbook... hihihihi!!! yehhheeeyyyy!!!!

AddThis