when it rains it pours *grin*

WARNING: This is one long selfish post. hehehe

My heart is full of gladness because within the same week, I received two bigtime blessings (for me these are H..U.G.E! I have very simple dreams for myself. And I can feel God is slowly but surely working on it! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!). These blessings are all about ME. hehehe. Is God trying to pamper me because it's Mothers Day on Sunday? How cute! I love You God! Thank you for loving me everyday of my life. I can feel you hugging me very tight right now...

Okay, so what are these "rain" that poured upon me?

First, my "Life Full of Wonders" LO won in Scrappers at SG challenge 32 (announcement HERE. Thank you so much Sookie, Marix, and all SASG ladies!) One thing that made me soooo happy is because the challenge was being hosted and judged by Iris Babao Uy, an internationally known Filipina scrapbooker.  She's among the top scrappers I really look up to. I dream of being like her someday! :):):) But I admit she's too talented to be equalled. So I'll just keep on dreaming, while doing my best, and at the same time, continuing to be myself. What's important is I love what I do now... every single scrapping moment is heaven for me. As the saying goes, "just do your best, God will do the rest!" *wink to God* hehehe

Second, I had a meeting with one of Made With Love's store owners, Elvira and I couldn't believe what we talked about! Kids classes at their store! I couldn't contain my joy while we were discussing things, I blurted out: "So you're making me teach at your store? It's really a dream come true!" LOL. I don't know how she felt about my honesty. But  one thing I'm sure about is that they will never regret getting me. Teaching and scrapping are my two passions next to taking care of my kids (and BB of course!) so I'm definitely giving it my all. I'm truly excited and happy about this new endeavor. One of the things that made me sad when we left our previous house was the fact that I couldn't hold classes anymore. Now God gave me a better classroom, the awesome, elegant, Sizzix scrap lab!

... the new scrap lab:

2010 is definitely my year! :)
Now I need to get started planning for the classes! *still in cloud nine*

9 comments:

Benga said...

Wowoweee! Congrats girl! Show em the true blue talent of Pinays :)
All the best to your new endeavour!

salme said...

Advance Happy Mother's Day! Congrats!

Benjo said...

Congratulations, BB and yes, Thank God for all the blessings. :D One ingredient to be successful is that you love what you do, so go for it! :D I am just two steps behind for support and of course always beside you as a friend. :D

burache said...

woooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww!!!! congrats inday!!! im sooo happy for u!!! bal an ko gd dan amo na isa sa mga kalipay mo!!! hats off!!! yeheeeeyyyy!!!

burache said...

woooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww!!!! congrats inday!!! im sooo happy for u!!! bal an ko gd dan amo na isa sa mga kalipay mo!!! hats off!!! yeheeeeyyyy!!!

Margaret UY said...

congrats!!! you so deserved it...nindot kaau imong mother's day gift...keep it up!

Aida Haron, Singapore said...

Congrats and welcome to the teaching community, MWL is a great place to teach, they make things really easy for the instructors.

liza said...

first off, advance Happy Mother's day =)
Congrats!!! this is it.. your dreams are now starting to materialize.. =)
go girl.. Goodluck.. c",)

piradee talvanna said...

yay!!! a big big big congrats!!! and that's a gorgeous layout :)

AddThis