Christmas magic!

I'm soooo lazy now. As always, tempted not to attend our Word Celebration. But thanks to this Christmas layout (and the Christmas magic it radiates!) because as I read the title and the journaling that says...

"God's best gifts... family and friends, sweet memories, peaceful sleep, good health, cheerful disposition, positive outlook, patience, understanding, kindness, graces, wisdom, time freedom, laughters, hugs, kisses."

I realized how blessed we are with these intangible things.... gifts that truly truly matter... we may not have all the money in the world, but with God's grace, we are happy! God deserves all the time in the world! I praise and thank Him concretely now by listening to His Words. So I better leave you with this post as I get dressed to have a date with my BB and the Lord. I promise to share with you about many other things that happened last weekend in my next post!

Enjoyed wasting time cutting these little bits!lol! (I read somewhere that the time we enjoy wasting is not wasted. Do you agree? heehehe) love this Cheery Christmas paper from American Crafts' Merry Mint..

My bests giftssss!!!!!

layers layers layers...

CIAO! :)





No comments:

AddThis