made with love

This is my first time to create  using a GDT kit! =)=)=) Feels super great to create something without being stingy! LOL.... I loved playing along with the mixed "kiddy" - themed papers from my kit! It goes perfectly with my sons' photos that have been waiting to be made into a layout! MWL asked me for only 1 LO but I got carried away so I made 3! hehehe....

The first LO will always remind me of my ultimate favorite "song" for my son, may it be during play/singing time, sleeping time (yes it works as a lullabye! lol) or talent show time... it's the first song Rujim learned to sing! In this page, the "Alphabet song" wherein each letter corresponds to an adjective that perfectly derscribes him becomes my journaling. Sassafras apple jack paper matches that completely... i know this is just a simple LO but I will grow old looking at this page, and will never get tired, because it will bring so much precious memory of my son.


Scrapping for a boy is always challenging.... I need to think of ways on how to fill my page without always using flowers... but thanks to the limitless possibilities of using paints, stamps and other mediums! makes scrapping equally fun!



Love this photo soo much! My boys were super supportive, trying so hard to be dad's model.... while the latter was trying out his newly purchased "umbrella" for his camera (i dont know how its called LOL) ...

This LO shows my love affair with dotted papers. I always grab one when I see one! hehe...



There you go... I admit these are very simple layouts... but that's the  best that I can be hehehe... I know I still have sooooo much to learn. But I just wanna take time ... be myself, have fun and be happy documenting my sons growing up moments. That's the most important reason why I scrap =)

Thank you again Made With Love! I can't wait to start with my next GDT project: a mini album using Prima goodies! yummy! =)

2 comments:

Benjo said...

Wow! Impressive work! Beautiful work comes naturally when done with love and fun. :D Congratulations, BB!

[[Azura]] said...

ALL the LO above is stunning! Great work! :)

AddThis