{july}

I just cried a moment ago due to some difficult situation we are facing, but I decide to let it go. God is in charge. I'm tired of that something and I want to surrender it to God. I admit I haven't been praying faithfully lately :( maybe God misses me :(

Thanks to scrapbooking, "deciding" to GO ON is easier... I just need to post this today so I can move on to my next task on the list...

I made my "July goals" LO first week of July but was not quite satisfied so I just posted it on the wall (I do it every month) but didn't have the guts to show it off ... till I saw this  tutorial from Jennifer McGuire. It was my first time to see how a "dabber" is used. I found it fun and tried it immediately with mr. owl...



I had so much fun dabbing (now im smiling:)) and I even highlighted mr. owl's eye! ... cuteness...thanks to these helpful pals ...


...color box from Meming (thank you Kuring love u!), dabbers, Sizzix owl die, versa color, stamp markers (owl's eye), and my frequently used sharpie and white pen :)


Now, with the help of mr. owl, giving a "complete" feeling to my work,  I can show you my July motivator, our two deepest reasons for all the hard work and sacrifices, our cutie pie apple pie sons, Rujim and Miguel... they make us strong, so happy, "wealthy", and so blessed.

... also used, MM paints, MS punchers, AC heatwave pps, MR stamp, stickles, and K&Company stickers :) many thanks to Aida and MWL for  these freebies!






Thank you for looking. I feel better. I believe all things work together for those who love the Lord. I should never worry. He works. He moves. He loves us all the time.  

5 comments:

Jolanda said...

This is so cute,the owl is amazing!
And God loves you no mather what you do!!!
Have a beautiful day,i hope you can smile a lot.
Love,Jolanda

meowiefotografie said...

yayyyyyYYY!!! am so glad you are loving it and using it! you know naman miski buangit ko klase na kuring kag alabuton am always very encouraging when it comes to arts and crafts! lol. keep it up mama!

iris said...

I love what you did with the owl! God always has abundant blessings for his children. Have a beautiful new week ahead of you.

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Hang on ... He's in control :) Hope you're feelin better and that owl is real Cuteness :)!

LG said...

that dabbing technique is pretty cool. I wish i have me some of those materials

AddThis