crazy for SIZZIX

Yes I am! I am a Sizzix addict. I've got lots of dies which I have been collecting since hubby gave me my Bigshot as an anniversary present a year ago. And now that MWL got me as an instructor and as guest designer for June and July, I got even more addicted! Imagine the privilege to use ANY die from the Sizzix library? *faint*

Okay I'm back (lol) .... as my 'thank you' gesture for MWL and Sizzix, for the joy it gives me with its amazing line of cool dies, with the help of Basic Grey's Olivia collection,  I made a LO using only Sizzix! Aside from the stamps, inks and other mediums, I used dies to make my own embellishments :) from buttons, tags, bird, flower, ricrac, scallops to even the alphas I used for the title ---- all are made from Sizzix dies!



... I used Hero Arts stamps, Ranger and Versa fine inks.

... another first for me: Tim Holtz crackle paint! and, inspired by the "recycling" cause of the MWL design team, I made a handmade flower out of those butter cookies wrappers, those look like vellum papers and they're so easy to curl! :)


... see those paper buttons? I covered it with Ranger matte accents... and did some little bit of sewing in my page too!

I hope you like my humble project :) I am too excited for the weekend my youngest sister is arriving from the Philippines today, we will go swimming at my friend Cathy's place tonight,  I'll have my BFF class at MWL tomorrow, and might go to the Zoo or the Universal Studios on Sunday :) Thank you Lord for providing for all our needs and some wants too... You are an awesome God!

3 comments:

salme said...

WOW! lovely layout Bebang! I love all the Sissix goodness, most especially the alphas! Love this line from BG also.

Jolanda said...

Hi,this is beautiful,love it!
I have got this paper too,it's very nice!
Have a good day,Jolanda

meowiefotografie said...

just visiting and i must say that you are doing great mama!

AddThis