i did it!

I exercised for 30 minutes! It feels good!

Okay, that's not what I originally wanna tell you. hehehe...

I challenged myself yesterday, while in my lazy mood, to make 2 LO's before midnight. And I did it! ... Well, almost. I was 20 seconds late. hahaha! But still I felt victorious that I was able to beat the temptation to join my already sleeping K & B. Glad hubby kept me company while I scrapped. And thanks to Angry Birds for keeping him company too. hahaha!

The first LO which I was able to finish almost midnight (spent a long time on it) has to be a secret yet for it's part of our round robin game at SASG. (Can't wait to see all our layouts!) And here's the second LO, a rush LO for that matter because I didn't wanna sleep not doing my own challenge hahaha...

Thanks to American Crafts' very helpful Dear Lizzy papers and stickers, 2 kinds of Thickers, my very reliable sharpee pen, and an already existing old photo with hub and our friends Tin and Jed. Tin was my maid-of-honor. The photo was taken one summer, specifically the day after our wedding. We, along with our friends from Cebu, went to Mambucal Mountain Resort in Negros, my hometown. I miss them. I wish that one day we can get together again... By the way, I'm submitting this to Studio's 2 Thicker-accents challenge :) Just for  fun!

On another note, I'm happy to be regularly strumming my guitar lately. I have memorized "God Alone" as part of my monthly goals! Yehey! I guess there's no stopping me now. I wanna learn at least one song each month... But learning doesn't stop there... because I also wanna learn to be a better photo-taker (I know I don't deserve to be called a photographer yet hehe) So today I'm taking out my camera's manual and do some studying :) who knows, hubby would be so friendly one day and allow me to join one of his photo sessions with friends? :) But more than than. I wanna know how to take good photos of my kids, for my pages. Little by little. I'll get there. For now, Im a tying hard. Look what I took yesterday while imagining I'm already good haha...

What do you think? I asked for a little help from Picasa. Just the "feeling lucky button" :)

And then, here's a really pretty thing I got yesterday:

New Imaginisce STAMPS! Thank you Maggie for handing them over to me, Sookie and Scrapbook Challenges for sponsoring the challenge! You are so kind! :)

Lastly, I'm so thrilled to see our faces at MWL's blog. They are featuring my Maya road mini-album project as one of my Guest DT assignments. Thank you Made With Love!

Got to go now... Let's all have a great Thursday! :)

6 comments:

salme said...

Wow glad you already received it!

Margaret UY said...

bang, thinking of seriously studying ex-bf's cam too...hehe... lets learn together! hehehe

Margaret UY said...

bang, thinking of seriously studying ex-bf's cam too...hehe... lets learn together! hehehe

iris said...

so so pretty!! Your pages are such a treat to look at.

bebang said...

yes, thanks Soox! (kita kami ni CJ kanina! wish you and marix were alsso there...)
thanks for dropping by :)

mader maggie, sure... but with your dedication and hardworking qualities, mas mauna paka maging pro nako hehehe... im not as diligent as you leh! :)

Iris, thank you for dropping by!you are one of my inspirations! :)

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Lovin' the layout ! :) and so glad to see you teach again in july ! the kids will have a blast with aunty G :)

AddThis