it's for me :)

I did a layout for myself. To motivate me. To remind me.To inspire me. I have simple dreams for myself and my family. I have some bigtime wishes too. And I offer it all to the Lord. May He always walk with me, giving me strength, wisdom and humility in my journey... to live, love and scrap along the way :)

I used the extra papers from Aida's Good Days class --- MME's Quite Contrary pps. Love the pinks and the greens.

Using a green fabric, I handmade a frame, added some twine around it, embellished with dainty flowers that have been with me for years. These flowers were among the very first few scrapping supplies I had when I started scrapping. I think I bought these from Colon, Cebu :) It's too difficult to let it go. Brings back sweet memories :)

If my sewing machine could talk, It could have thanked me for using it again haha! It's so much fun to do this on a LO why am I not doing this often. Maybe in the coming days, I might :)

Stamping, embossing, and handmade flowers! I learned this from Sookie and Maggie, plus I added the water color effect I learned from Cosmo Cricket's blog... the only original idea coming from me is that I used white vellum paper... I love how it turned out! :)


Painted a chipboard shape, misted a little, stamped using Hero Arts stamp, versa watermark ink, ranger embossing powder... then applied heat using a heat gun.

For this layout, I used Pamela Young's sketch from Scrapbook challenges.

Thank you for looking! :)

3 comments:

Benjo said...

Wow! Such lovely fine details lovingly made by the lovely you. :). Only with utmost patience can do such dexterity. :)

Leena said...

This is beautiful! The color choice is awesome and so are the little details you put into the page. :)

Jolanda said...

very beautiful!!!
Love the use of color!!
Love,
Jolanda

AddThis