just a few good things :)

yesterday...

my first try on Mommy's (mom-in-law) kare2 recipe gained 99 ganda points from hubby :):):)
maggie's siopao and paklay
videoke
arranging the EC table and flowers in the church

today...

M3 (hahaha!)
workout
blogging
Vivo City and Marina Barrage (later) with my boys

and these...
I got the stamp set for submitting a layout for Create but Edleen included more in the RAK from her very own stash! She even wrote a personalized note for me. How thoughtful! I super love the papers. Perfect for my two boys pages. Thank you so much Edleen :)

Also from the mail... an invite for a wedding... of guess who? My pretty friend back home in Cebu. Lalie!!! So happy for her. Notice the name of her hubby-to-be: Benjo! Exactly the same with my hubby's name hahaha! Now we have something in common? lol.... Love you Lalie Byuti! :)


My LO "Cheska"was featured in SC this week :) Thank you! :)


And... these are some of the dies that I'm gonna play with in the coming days! You can purchase these at Made With Love...



Thank you Lord for these sweet blessings that make life beautiful, despite some trials and challenges... I call these brush of an angels wings :)

Before I forget, I want to congratulate a scrapmate, a friend for being a DT search finalist at The Studio! Congrats Sookie! So proud of you :)

That's all for now! Time to prepare the boys for Vivo City! :) God loves all of us! Smile :):):)

2 comments:

salme said...

Thank you for the special mention! :D

Benjo said...

A few of the many reasons to thank Our Dear God for, including our talents. :)

AddThis